Ginga RPers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all Ginga fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Emerald Fang Kiba

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Emerald Fang Kiba _
PostSubject: Emerald Fang Kiba   Emerald Fang Kiba EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

(This is only the middle of the story...so I won't start from the beginning)

Kiba turned to Jireh frantically, "Jireh, Hikaru said something about Hiena and his pack of dogs. We owe Hakuro."
Beaver shot forward in front of Kiba, "You're not thinking..."

"But they've got about 50 more dogs than we do? Who knows how much we'd lose before we reached Hiena's base?" Kai snarled. "It'd be like commiting suicide."

"Don't start making conclusions, Kai. Jireh is the platoon leader here..." Chain barked.

Kai nodded, glaring at Chain. His gaze turned back to Jireh, the swiss mountain dog, "So, Jireh? What'll it be?"

There was silence. Pale sunlight filtered through the soft leaves. Jireh nodded, "Hikaru helped us before. We must help him."

Kiba turned around and barked loudly, "Hikaru, we have made our choice! The 4th Platoon shall fight alongside you against Hiena and his pack!"

Hikaru leaped down the tree he was standing on, landing gently in front of the 4th Platoon. He dipped his head respectfully, "Thank you...but both of us will lose dogs against Hiena. Luckily, my sons have been trained well. We shall leave immediately. I just must confirm that you are ready and sure."

"I must repay you, and we can't let such a deadly pack of dogs be rampaging the area in such a horrible way. My pack is ready! Right?" Jireh howled, turning to the platoon.

Kiba raised his voice along with the others, "HAI!"

"Wouldn't we have to counter attack them?" Kiba suggested. "You said their forces are heavily guarded."

"Yes. My four sons will lead about twenty dogs in a one group they will each lead to counter attack the base from all sides," Hikaru responded. "Jirou! Kage! Roshi! Tarou!"

Hikaru's four sons ran forward from their own base. "Yes?"

"We are planning to attack Hiena's base on counter attack." Hikaru said. "Each of you will lead about twenty dogs in all directions. North, East, West, South."

Kage nodded, "I will rip those dogs apart!"

"We wouldn't fail you, Master!" Roshi barked.

"Today is the end of Hiena's life!" Tarou howled in triumph.

Kiba turned to Jirou, who sat quietly as if burning in some type of rage. "Jirou..."

"Shut up, Kiba! You too, Master! We have been hiding all along in the shadows...unable to be free! Hiena has taken our freedom! I can't take it anymore. Hiena has the true justice..." tears ran down Jirou's face. "I want to live peacefully! But...but I must live in this goddamn trap! From now on, I am with Hiena!"

"J-Jirou, what are you saying!" Hikaru snarled. "You cannot leave!"

"Br-brother..." Taruo breathed.

Kiba flinched in surprirse. "Jirou, we will get back your freedom, so very soon! Don't leave."

"I have the willpower to make choices. This is one I will never regret! From now on, the Gaia dogs are my enemies!" Jirou snarled, voice cracking as his tears glinted in the sunlight. He ran through the bushes, shouting in rage. He was gone.

"BROTHER!" Kage shouted.

"The next time we meet...we will be enemies..." Roshi breathed in shock.

"Great...Jirou left us. Who will lead the 4th arrow attack now?" Beaver complained.

Hikaru was frozen in shock and distress. Jirou? Have you really left us? Has you heart been given to Hiena?

"Hikaru!" Kiba called.

"....Kiba, I trust the 4th arrow attack to you." Hikaru growled. "Roshi, Tarou, Kage, at most 27 dogs each."

"Hai, Master!" The said. Soon, each had enough dogs. Kiba too. Beaver, Jireh, and Kai joined his group. The twenty from Shikoku joined Taruo along with Larka. Kuro joined Kage with about 26 dogs from Kofu and Hokkaido.

"Let's go!" Hikaru howled.

[b]To be continued....
Back to top Go down
AoiOne4All
AoiOne4All
Admin
Admin

Emerald Fang Kiba _
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Fang Kiba   Emerald Fang Kiba EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Sounds like an interesting story! Smile
Back to top Go down
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Emerald Fang Kiba _
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Fang Kiba   Emerald Fang Kiba EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Thanks! You rock Smile
Back to top Go down
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Emerald Fang Kiba _
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Fang Kiba   Emerald Fang Kiba EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Chapter 2: The Battle

The wind blew gently as the groups ran through the forest. Clouds covered the sun, and the tall pine trees gave enough shade and cover for everyone. Kiba led his group, paws pattering softly on the ground. He gave a quick nod to Beaver, the springer spaniel with ginger blotches on his fur. Kai had ginger back fur (like Hakuro, just without the black face mask) Jireh hept up, running alongside quietly.

"I feel nervous," a brown dog with floppy ears growled. Kiba turned his head around, "We owe Hikaru. Don't complain if you're a male!"

"With that attitude, Hiena and his pack will kill us," Kai snarled, running in back of Kiba.

The trees began to thin away into new, taller trees. Hiena's territory. The puddles of water with weeds stuck around in many places. Kiba could hear a few dogs complaining.

"Be quiet! We are in enemy territory...your paws getting wet isn't a big deal males! Move on!" Jireh growled lowly.

Kiba became quiet. He tried to keep down the pattering sound of their paws. Soon, a fortress of rocks came ahead. Kiba skidded to a halt. "Look!"

Hiena was standing up top, his pack all divided in skirmish groups down below. Some dogs even stood up on the rocks to protect him. They were too far to be noticed, but Kiba knew they were expecting this attack.

"Sneaky devils! They knew we were coming!" Beaver barked.

"The others haven't exactly arrived yet," Kai observed blankly. "If we run in just now, we'd lose too many."

"I agree with Kai," Jireh pointed out. "We are only a few dogs against a huge pack."

Kiba nodded, "It'd be best to wait for another arrow attack group to arrive and we'll run in together."

"Rest time!" A random dog called out, laying down. "Let's wait."

Jireh whipped around, "Don't you dare lay down! The arrow attack group will arrive in a few seconds. They have Gaia dogs as their leaders. Get up!"

A few of the dogs stopped midway as they were about to lay down and stood back up, cussing angrily. Kiba looked beyond the other side. A new pattering of paws sounded and the blood roared in his ears. He sniffed the air, "Kage...Kage's group has arrived!"

"Wait, they are still quite far," Jireh pointed out.

Kiba searched Hiena's army. He wanted to look for Jirou. His gaze looked through until he spotted a white kishu inu with black markings like Tarou, Kage, and Roshi under his eyes. Jirou! But he woulkd be leading the skirmish against Tarou's army. Kiba's heart sank. He was snapped back to his senses. "All males, ATTACK!"

The army ran forward, roaring loudly. Hiena's pack glanced at them, charging down the slope and knocking head on with the army. Kiba leaped in the air until he landed on an enemy,he sunk his fangs into his enemy's shoulder.

"Quick bastard!" The enemy snarled before turning, sinking his fangs into Kiba's tail and flinging him at a tree.

Kiba's breath was knocked out his lungs. He suddenly looked up and felt his enemy's weight land on him. Kiba lashed out with hind legs, kicking the enemy away. Blood ran down the enemy's shoulder. "Such a kid!" The enmy breathed.

"Noticed now? It's too late!" Kiba leaped again, this time sinking teeth into the skull of his enemy. His enemy's mouth gaped open, blood running down his forehead. Kiba pulled away, blood spraying from his enemy's head. The dog fell down, dead.

"Alright!" Beaver praised from where he fought two dogs. Kiba leaped over, suddenly feeling teeth scrape down his back. He let out a quick grunt before falling to the ground, breathing heavily and feeling blood running down his back.

"Enough of you, kid!" Hiena, the leader of the army snarled, pressing a paw down on Kiba's chest. "I'll see you in Hell, little bastard!"

Hiena's teeth came slamming down onto Kiba's leg and he was slammed against the ground two times.

"Tarou and Roshi have arrived!" Jireh called out as the roaring became louder.

Kiba wriggled away, reaching up and getting a grip on Hiena's ear. He pulled, ripping it off, blood spraying.

"Bastard! My ear!" Hiena growled.

"Wrong, Hiena! Your opponent is me!" Hikaru crashed into Hiena, wrestling on the ground. Hikaru had many wounds, but he bit down on Hiena mercilessly. They faught, until Hiena was pinning down Hikaru by his neck. "Die Hiena! This is the end for you!!!"

To be Continued....
Back to top Go down
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

Emerald Fang Kiba _
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Fang Kiba   Emerald Fang Kiba EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:50 pm

This is good! Can't wait for chapter 3! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://gingarpers.rpg-board.net
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Emerald Fang Kiba _
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Fang Kiba   Emerald Fang Kiba EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Thanks! It means ALOT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Emerald Fang Kiba _
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Fang Kiba   Emerald Fang Kiba EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Chapter 3:The Heart of a Gaia Dog

Kiba was being held down by a dog, but the pain he felt meant nothing. Hikaru was going to die, and everybody else was busy fighting their own opponents.

"Hikaru!" Kiba howled, blood running down his face.

Hikaru lay still, a snarl creasing his bloody face, "I die as a true Gaia Clan dog! Nobody can ever take my pride away from me....not Hiena, not God, nobody!"

Kage and Tarou looked up, tears running down their faces. Roshi strained to watch, "Master! You can't die here!"

"This is your end, Hikaru. This is the end of the Gaia dogs!" Hiena snarled through the blood gurgling in his throat wound. It splattered on the blood covered floor, turning the grass from green to deep red. The smell of blood was choking Hikaru who strained in his spot of death. He was on the verge. Kiba saw Hikaru's eyes beginning to close, as if allowing to be killed.

"Don't give up, Master!" The familiar voice made Hikaru open his eyes. Jirou was running towards them from far. "I never abandoned the Gaia Clan! I was always part of it...where my heart really belongs! iI'm sorry, Master!"

Tears ran down Jirou's face, sweeping in the wind.

"Traitor!" Hiena snarled. "Hey, get him, kill him!"

Jirou was too fast. His brothers watched, amazed, tears running down their face.

"Jirou...I knew it...you never abandoned us after all...." Hikaru choked.

Kiba watched, his eyes tearing up. He stood still, mouth gaped open like Beaver, Jireh, and Kai's were. "Jirou!"

"I'm sorry, Master! This is where I die! I die as a true soldier of Gaia!" Jirou cried.

He latched his fangs onto Hiena's neck, pulling him away from Hikaru. Hikaru took advantage and stood up, preparing to fight again. But, Jirou blocked him.

"No, Master. I will han-" he didn't finish his sentence as Hiena bit into Hikaru's throat, squeezing hard until blood sprayed and everybody heard a crack. Hiena then knocked Jirou on the ground. Jirou fell to the ground, still alive. But he was going to die soon.

Kiba ran over along with everybody else especially Tarou, Kage, and Roshi. Everybody felt tears run down their faces.

"Master? Brothers?" Jirou choked, as the blood spilled onto the bare ground. \

"Jirou, don't die!!" Kage barked.

"You can't go before me!" Tarou cried.

"Don't give up!" Roshi called out.

"I-I'm sorry....my breath is running....let me die here...as a true...Gaia-" he struggled to say his last word-"d-dog...."

His eyes closed. Jirou was dead.

"Shit! SHIT!" Kage snarled, his tears flying. "Hiena, I'll kill you! I'll use your bones to sharpen my fangs!!!"

He leaped into the air. Kiba grabbed Kage's tail, "I'll take this....look."

Hiena was hanging over the cliff, hanging on to a brance jutting out. If he let go, he'd fall to his death.

"You will remembered for as long as Gaia Clan lives, my son! Rest in Peace in the grounds of Gaia!" Hikaru sniffed.

Kiba stood at the edge, staring down at Hiena.

"What shall we do?" Beaver asked.

"Kiba..." Hikaru said, "you decide if Hiena lives or dies...you choose Jirou's revenge."

Kiba was silent for a moment. "Let him live."

"What!?" Kai choked. "Oi, you're joking right? He just killed Jirou!"

"Maybe he can change..." Kiba pointed out. He turned to Hiena and bent down to reach. "I'll..pull...you up."

He grabbed Hiena's ear, tugging gently to guide Hiena up. Suddenly, Hiena reached up, grabbing Kiba's neck and pulling him down. Hiena began to fall with Kiba.

"Kiba!" Jireh howled before reaching down far and grabbing Kiba's tail. He pulled up, bringing Kiba. Everybody could hear Hiena's horryfying scream as he fell.

"Thanks!" Kiba breathed.

"Sneaky bastard..." growled Fuji the Australian female Shepherd.

"We must bury Jirou." Kai said sadly.

Everybody helped. They dug up soil at the camp of the Gaia Clan, leaving it at the entrance. Kiba put a few flowers on top of the grave. The sun shone down on the grave.

"We will bury him here so that his spirit may always protect the Gaia Camp and so that he can rest in peace where he was born," Hikaru solemnly said.

To be Continued....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Emerald Fang Kiba _
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Fang Kiba   Emerald Fang Kiba Empty

Back to top Go down

Emerald Fang Kiba

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ginga RPers :: Fan Section :: Fanfiction-