Ginga RPers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all Ginga fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Approaching Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Approaching Enemy _
PostSubject: Approaching Enemy   Approaching Enemy EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Kiba sniffed the air, his fur brushing through the wind. His paws felt cool among the soft winter snow. His coat didn't help much, but it did well. The only scents that reached his nose were the smell of soft white snow, snow covered trees, and the musky tang of the mountains. He was hungry. Prey was scarce, but his hunting skills were superior with his strong back legs and powerful jaws. He was still only one year old. Kiba suddenly felt a scent flow in. It was not exactly the scent of prey, but he followed the scent, nose to ground. He sped up, not looking forward but following what he smelled. Suddenly he bumped into another dog. Looking up, he barked, "Excuse me...I didn't see you there!"
Back to top Go down
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

Approaching Enemy _
PostSubject: Re: Approaching Enemy   Approaching Enemy EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 pm

(Is it fine if I play the random dog? Just wanna ask before I start RPing.)
Back to top Go down
https://gingarpers.rpg-board.net
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Approaching Enemy _
PostSubject: Re: Approaching Enemy   Approaching Enemy EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 pm

(Of course! It could even be your own character)
Back to top Go down
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

Approaching Enemy _
PostSubject: Re: Approaching Enemy   Approaching Enemy EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Lightning, the Doberman mix, turned to Kiba and gave a short growl, baring his fangs. His claws were digging in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Approaching Enemy _
PostSubject: Re: Approaching Enemy   Approaching Enemy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Kiba suddenly turned defensive. He leaped back, baring his teeth. He growled, knowing very well how big his oppenent was. It was way bigger, but he could fight. Kiba eyed his enemy, trying to look bigger.
Back to top Go down
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

Approaching Enemy _
PostSubject: Re: Approaching Enemy   Approaching Enemy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:23 pm

The Doberman gave one last growl before taking off. His speed seemed almost like lightning.
Back to top Go down
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Approaching Enemy _
PostSubject: Re: Approaching Enemy   Approaching Enemy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Kiba could only see a streak as the Doberman took off. He stood shocked for a moment before chasing after. He was quite fast, but not as fast as the Doberman. Kiba shot through bushes, the branches whipping at his face as he passed. The Doberman was in sight, but much distance away. "Wait, don't run off, coward! Fight me!"
Back to top Go down
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Approaching Enemy _
PostSubject: Re: Approaching Enemy   Approaching Enemy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:00 pm

(Sorry for double-posting, but I joined the Warrior Cat RP, I'm HollowsongJin
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Approaching Enemy _
PostSubject: Re: Approaching Enemy   Approaching Enemy Empty

Back to top Go down

Approaching Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ginga RPers :: RPG Places :: Random Mountains-